Immerse yourself into this PICP Certification with the full 2-day Live Workshop! If you are looking for a hands on experience when gaining your certification, this is the course you will want! You will receive access to all the online material and you will be booked onto the full 2-day PICP Level 1 Live Workshop!
- There is an online portions of this course. You will need complete all the required course quizzes 2 weeks prior to attending your live workshop.
- During the 2-day Live Workshop, you will be reviewing the Remedial Exercise Progressions, Body Part Exercises and the Upper Body Structural Balance Assessment.
Quizzes & Exams
- To complete the online portion of the course, you are required to complete two (2) multiple choice quiz: Level 1 Theory and Program Design. You will need to receive a passing score before the start of class. You will still have access to the other sections and quizzes for self-check, but it is not required.
- Your Final Exam will be performing the PICP Level 1 Upper Body Structural Balance Assessment during the Live 2-day workshop. You will be graded on a Pass/Fail Rubric.
- Once you successfully complete all the required quizzes and the live 2-day workshop, you will receive a course certificate on the day of your testing.
- Again, you are required to complete the required course quiz 2 weeks prior to attending your live workshop.
The certification includes about 4 hours of instructional videos, a Level 1 Manual (PDF format) and 2-day live workshop. During the course you will cover the following topics in detail:
- Level 1 Theory
- Fundamentals of Program Design
- Explanation of what Structural Balance is
- Overview and demonstration of the Upper Body Structural Balance Assessment
- Exercise progression and technique of over 150 upper body exercises including variations
- Properly design training programs using Assessment results
Day 1: 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Course dates, times, topics, agenda, and student giveaways may be subject to change at any time without notice.